It is my privilege to welcome you to the inaugural Allyship Conference. This year’s theme is “The Power of Allyship.” The conference will take place September 12-14, 2023.
Building on the past successes of our National Diversity & Leadership Conference, which featured speakers like former CEO of Hewlett Packard Carly Fiorina, Political Commentator Donna Brazile, Actress Angela Bassett, and former President Barack Obama, our conference will include more amazing panelists. In addition, leading professionals will spearhead break-out sessions and training workshops centered around allyship.
Since the inception of our national conference, we have made great strides in advocating for inclusivity in the workplace. Even though this is the Allyship Conference’s first ever event, we are expecting virtual attendance to reach 2,000+ people. My hope is that this conference empowers attendees with the skills to be a true ally to their marginalized colleagues.
In closing, I would like to thank all of our sponsors, speakers, moderators, and everyone else that participated for their support. Without you all, none of this would be possible. We hope to leave a lasting impact on both companies and professionals, as we continuously strive for a truly inclusive society.
Founder & Chairman
Articles on Dennis Kenedy
- Dennis Kennedy, Founder, Energy Diversity & Inclusion Council
- In His Quest For Social Justice, Dennis Kennedy Launches New Energy Diversity Council
- Dennis Kennedy Founder of the National Diversity Council: “If I could inspire a movement, it would definitely be providing more opportunities for youth in inner cities to reach their full potential, while focusing on education reform.”
- Barack Obama Touts Tolerance, Inclusion, Texas Barbecue at Dallas Diversity Conference
- The Recipe to Individual Success? Barack Obama says Innovation, Hard Work, and Resilience
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines Supports Inclusion and Equality at Every Level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice Will Prevail,' Chancellor Tells Campus Diversity Conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program
- Dennis Kennedy's Photo Gallery